Gateway to the most delicious and chocolate rich cake
Hello! sweet-tooths. We are here for the perfect recipe of Chocolate cake for you to fulfill your cravings and also plan a good dessert with this recipe. Chocolate has always been well liked food product. 77 percent like chocolate candy more than any other kind of candy which goes same with the dishes made out of it. You must try this easy and quick chocolate cake recipe.
- All-purpose flour– You can use regular all-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour. I opted to use the latter, to keep this recipe gluten-free.
- Sugar– Any white sugar or sugar substitute works best. See notes below to keep it sugar-free.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder- To give it the chocolate flavor! For a darker flavor, use dark cocoa powder.
- Baking soda- To let the cake rise.
- Salt- rings out the sweetness!
- Apple cider vinegar– Helps the cake remain moist while being fluffy and tender on the outside. It also acts as a replacement for eggs.
- Vanilla extract– A must for any delicious cake!
- Canola Oil– Replaces any need for butter- keeps the cake moist and rich.
- Water– Replaces any need for milk!
No fancy kitchen gadgets or mixers needed!
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Then, you’ll want to create three caves (depressions) in the dry mixture. Add the vinegar in one, then vanilla extract, and the vegetable oil in the third. Pour the water over the entire mixture slowly. Using a whisk, whisk together the ingredients completely, until smooth and silky.
- Then, you’ll transfer the chocolate cake batter into an 8-inch cake pan and bake for 27-35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. If desired, frost the cooled cake.