I bet you haven’t heard about this easy kids’ friendly Curd Sandwich
It’s always been chaos when it comes to make a meal for kids. Keeping everything in our mind about their health and also soothe their taste buds. But NO MORE! Here’s the recipe of a simple sandwich which not only kids will like but also crave for more with great healthiness to serve on the side.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
For Sandwich Spread:
- ½ cup thick curd (yogurt) or hung curd
- ¼ cup cabbage (pata gobhi) shredded
- ¼ cup carrots shredded
- ¼ cup sweet corn boiled or frozen
- ¼ cup capsicum (bell pepper) chopped
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning or mixed herbs
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 6 bread slices
- In a large mixing bowl take thick curd.Best if you use hung curd.
- Add few finely chopped vegetables like carrot, cabbage, capsicum and sweet corn.
- Add Italian seasoning, chilli flakes ,salt and pepper powder, adjust spices accordingly.Mix well and keep aside.
- Take bread slices and spread curd mixture generously on one slice of the bread.
- Cover and press with other bread slice over it.
- Heat tawa or sandwich maker ,add butter.
- Now place the prepared sandwich and spread butter on top.
- Grill or toast bread on both sides till golden brown and crisp.
- Cut the sandwiches into triangles and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *