Say Bye to your Rainy days’ cravings by this Mashed Potato Fries
Rainy days have always been a welcome gate to the cravings for something spicy or crispy and fried ofcourse. And we know how it feels like so we are here to remove your worries regarding this with this amazing recipe of Mashed Potato Fries. Fries is evergreen dish with the well liked Mashed Potato, it gives great flavor. Must try the recipe given below to find the taste yourself!
- 300 g Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch + more for coating
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Chicken Stock Powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
- Cut each potato into 8 parts.
- Fry the potatoes until nice and golden, but not too dry.
- Place the fried potatoes into a bowl, then mash it with a potato masher until smooth.
- Add cornstarch, chicken stock powder, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine. Then add heavy cream and stir to combine. Shape the mixture into a ball.
- On a clean table, sprinkle about 1 tbsp cornstarch. Add potato mixture on top and then roll with rolling pin for about 30 cm x 15 cm and 1 cm thick.
- Cut each long potato fry into 1 cm x 15 cm. Sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Fry long potato fries with medium high heat or 350°F/170°C until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or mayonnaise. Enjoy!